WINDOWS SHARED HOSTING
Get your ASP.NET website up in record time without breaking the bank. The ideal choice for new and smaller websites who want reliable performance.
Windows shared hosting with performance and reliability, at a whole new level.
- 1 website
- 1GB Fast SSD Storage
- 100GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€47.40)
- 5 websites
- 5GB Fast SSD Storage
- 250GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€120)
- 10 websites
- 10GB Fast SSD Storage
- 500GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€168)
All plans include:
Starting a new website can be tough. But you can do it in minutes.
Choose your windows hosting plan and domainYou need a website. Windows Shared Hosting is the easiest way to get one online. Simply choose your plan, domain, and follow the prompts.
Set your website up in minutesInstall Wordpress – the world's most popular website software – and other apps in 1 click with Plesk. Or let us migrate your current site for free.
Get in front of your audienceDon't settle for visitors leaving because of a slow website. We keep your load-times low with enterprise HP servers and super-fast SSDs.
Optimised for high performanceYour visitors don't want a slow website — keep your site fast with Intel Xeon E5 processors, IIS Webserver, and fast SSD drives.
Plesk Control PanelOur Windows Shared Hosting includes the feature rich Plesk for maximum flexibility, power, and usability for your website.
Free Daily BackupsIf you accidentally erase something we will happily restore a backup for you. We can restore your whole account, or individual files.
Fast, reliable, and secure. Perfect for your ASP.NET website.
BlogsShare your ideas with the world with hosting that's perfect for small-medium sized blogs.
Business WebsitesStand out and get your business in front of potential customers.
Online ShopsBuild and host a beautiful store with powerful software like Woocommerce and more.
PortfoliosShowcase your incredible work to future clients.
All the features you need to bring your idea to life
- Free SSL Certificate
- Protect your website with HTTPS - we offer a free ‘Let’s Encrypt’ SSL certificate so you can encrypt your traffic and make your visitors trust you more.
- Super-fast SSD storage & processors
- Reduce load times with our Intel Xeon E5 processors, combined with our high-level Intel and Sandisk SSD's for super low latency.
- Free daily backups & malware scans
- To ensure your peace-of-mind, your website will be scanned and backed up daily to protect against data-loss and viruses. If anything happens, we'll fix it for you.
- Free privacy and security protection
- Stay safe against network floods and hack attempts with 24/7 monitoring by various Cisco IDS & Anomaly Detection tools.
- Windows Hosting Features
- Our windows shared hosting plans support languages like ASP, ASP.NET along with PHP. On the DB front, you can choose between Microsoft MSSQL or stick with classic MySQL.
- GDPR Compliant
- Your privacy is important, and so are your users. We handle personal data in accordance with all GDPR compliant criteria.
- Affordable Pricing Without Surprises
- Unlike some other shared hosting providers who increase their renewal prices after the first year, we offer you the most affordable rates in the market for life without raising the price on you later!
- Plesk Control Panel
- Use Plesk Panel to install the most popular website CMS with 1-click. This includes some of the web's most used solutions including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
It’s easy to get started with Plesk control panel
Free website migration
- No downtime
- Done by experts
- 100% stress free
Great speeds. Reliable service. European Servers. Windows hosting as it should be.
Latency to different countries:
- 15ms to United Kingdom
- 10ms to Netherlands
- 30ms to Italy
- 35ms to Spain
- 50ms to Greece
- UK Datacentre
- Amsterdam Datacentre
Top rated by customers like you
When you need unrivaled performance, support, and reliability
|How our entry plans compare:|
|Number of domains||1||1||1||1|
|CPU||2 Cores||2 Cores||1 Core||2 Cores|
Windows shared hosting is shared hosting that's delivered on servers with a Windows Server Operating system installed on it. Most shared hosting providers only offer Linux, we're one of the few that also offer a Windows option for those that run small ASP.NET websites that don't need a lot of server resources.
- IIS 8.x, 10x
- ASP Classic
- MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- MS Access (Microsoft Access)
- Visual Basic Development
- .NET Core
- Remote Desktop
One of the core things to consider is price. The alternatives to windows shared hosting are reseller hosting (very similar), VPS hosting, and finally dedicated servers. Windows shared hosting is the most affordable option so if you're budget-constrained and also have smaller websites that don't require a lot of resources.
If you don't really need Windows hosting, you're probably best off getting Linux hosting plan because of it's affordability and overall better reliability. Windows hosting makes most sense for businesses that rely on Windows specific technology like ASP.NET or MSSQL.