MANAGED VPS HOSTING
You can now feel confident that your website will run at top speeds with zero downtime.
Our latest-gen hardware and complete, 5-sided support will make you proud to host with EuroVPS.
All the power you need, in one affordable package.
- 2 CPU Cores
- 60GB SSD Storage
- 1 IP Address
- 4TB Bandwidth
- 4 CPU Cores
- 120GB SSD Storage
- 2 IP Addresses
- 8TB Bandwidth
- 8 CPU Core
- 240GB SSD Storage
- 3 IP Addresses
- 16TB Bandwidth
Delivered fully managed
- Free migration
- 24/7 support with live chat
- Proactive SNMP and HTTP monitoring
- Advanced performance tuning support
- No overage charges for "extra" support hours
|RAM Memory (GB)||€7|
|SSD Storage (GB)||€0.15|
|cPanel (up to 5 accounts)||€15|
|cPanel (up to 30 accounts)||€20|
|cPanel (up to 100 accounts)||€35|
|Plesk (up to 30 domains)||€10|
|Plesk (Unlimited domains)||€15|
Are you tired of slow websites, downtime, and server issues?
Focus on your business while we keep your VPS fast, secure, and online
Grow and convert your traffic with a super-fast website
- FREE Performance Optimization
- Just ask, and we'll happily analyse your website and webstack configuration to identify, help fix any performance issues.
- FREE Human Powered Migration
- We manage the migration fully in-house with personal care so you won’t have to lift a finger.
We'll stop at nothing to get you sub 1 second load times
A waterfall scan on your website with suggestions on low lying fruit opportunities to improve your performance.
Optional high performance webstacks using tools like NGiNX, Varnish, and Memcache.
Experience optimizing for the most popular CMS like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento.
Stop wasting time fixing server issues
- Proactive monitoring and bug fixing
- We'll monitor your website like it's our own. In the case of any issues, we’ll uncover what’s wrong and fix it for free. Learn more
- Daily backups with images stored for 30 days
- We don't believe in charging extra for backups. Backups are a requirement at EuroVPS. Just like you're required to have insurance when you buy a car. Certain things - you take seriously. Your data, being one of them Learn more
We're always happy to help, no matter what time it is
- Daemon/service troubleshooting
- PHP module installation
- Cronjob support
- FTP and SFTP support
- Adding domains
- cPanel and Plesk support
- cPanel plugin installations
- Plesk plugin installations
- Email troubleshooting
- OS/server reinstalls
- Custom software installation
- Control panel installation and setup
- Installation of security patches and updates
- Firewall installation and configuration
- CMS Installation (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Control panel plugin support
- SpamAssassin support
- CloudLinux installations
- LiteSpeed installations
- SSL certificate installations
- Native NGiNX webserver support
Fast, reliable, and scalable.
Built on enterprise-hardware.
- Top-of-class, HP Enterprise Blade Servers
- The compute muscle of our cloud is powered by HP BladeSystem c7000’s. Blade enclosures are much more efficient than traditional rack-mount servers in terms of power usage, physical rack space, and cabling.
- Intel Xeon processors for super-fast load times
- Experience the power of Intel Xeon E5 processors — truly enterprise-grade processors with huge L2/L3 caches.
- High-availability Cisco network
- We use Cisco VSS (virtual switching system) technology throughout the core and distribution layers which helps with redundancy and also network throughput by pooling together multiple physical chassis to work as a single virtual domain.
- Enterprise network monitoring
- Security is further advanced by 24/7/365 monitoring within our datacenter using enterprise grade platforms such as ManageEngine OpManager, and Cisco’s Network Analysis Module (NAM2).
- Fibre Channel Storage
- Fibre Channel is the fastest performing disk technology as there is zero latency from the moment data leaves the SAN’s bus to the point where it reaches the blades HBA cards, unlike ISCI which is frame based.
- Redundant Storage Systems
- Our SANs are configured in a 100.00% fully fault tolerant configuration. We must have dual supervisors (controllers), dual Fibre loops, dual SAS loops, dual front end loops, basically - if it has to do with storage, every single component has to be redundant and be able to operate independently.
Easy for businesses. Loved by developers.
Servers centrally located in the heart of Europe
Top rated by customers like you
When you need unrivaled performance, support, and reliability...
|How their entry plans compare|
|How we're different|
|Human Powered Migrations|
|Quarterly security audits|
|Free Hacked Site Cleanup|
|Transparent Support Coverage|
|Proactive HTTP & SNMP monitoring|
|Website Speed Tuning|
You should upgrade to a Cloud Server if your website exceeding the architectural limits of your Shared or Reseller Hosting. This is the answer that provides increased performance, scalability, and isolation from other customers at a relatively affordable price premium.
- 100% Guaranteed Resources
- Root Access
- Custom Security Policies
- Capability to install software
- Private Name Servers
- Dedicated IP Address
- Your own Mail server
- Ability to stop/restart server at will
You can use it for hosting your websites, CRM, ERP, email, forum, and much much more. Essentially, there are no limits as to what you can do as long as it is legal, and the resource usage stays within the bounds of what you’ve subscribed.
Orders are usually provisioned within 20-30 minutes. To ensure that your order is provisioned in the quickest timeframe possible, please ensure acccount information is valid. All orders pass through a manual security screening which may delay provisioning in certain cases.
When you’ve reached the upper limits of your current plan, you can either upgrade to the next plan, or you can alternatively upgrade specific components. For example, if you only require 1GB RAM, but don’t need more disk space, this is possible.