Get your website up in record time without breaking the bank. The ideal choice for new and smaller websites who want reliable performance.
Shared hosting with performance and reliability, at a whole new level.
- 1 website
- 1GB Fast SSD Storage
- 100GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€47.40)
- 5 websites
- 5GB Fast SSD Storage
- 250GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€60)
- 10 websites
- 10GB Fast SSD Storage
- 500GB Bandwidth
Paid annually (€84)
All plans include:
Starting a new website can be tough. But you can do it in minutes.
Choose your hosting plan and domainYou need a website. Shared Hosting is the easiest way to get one online. Simply choose your plan, domain, and follow the prompts.
Set your website up in minutesInstall Wordpress – the worlds most popular website software – and other apps in 1 click. Or let us migrate your current site for free.
Get in front of your audienceDon't settle for visitors leaving because of a slow website. We keep your load-times low with enterprise HP servers and super-fast SSDs.
Optimised for high performanceYour visitors don't want a slow website — keep your site fast with Intel Xeon E5 processors, LiteSpeed Webserver, and fast SSD drives.
cPanel Control PanelOur Shared Hosting includes the feature rich cPanel for maximum flexibility, power, and usability for your website.
Free Daily BackupsIf you accidentally erase something we will happily restore a backup for you. We can restore your whole account, or individual files.
Fast, reliable, and secure. Perfect for your website.
BlogsShare your ideas with the world with hosting that's perfect for small-medium sized blogs.
Business WebsitesStand out and get your business in front of potential customers.
Online ShopsBuild and host a beautiful store with powerful software like Woocommerce and more.
PortfoliosShowcase your incredible work to future clients.
All the features you need to bring your idea to life
- Free SSL Certificate
- Protect your website with HTTPS - we offer a free ‘Let’s Encrypt’ SSL certificate so you can encrypt your traffic and make your visitors trust you more.
- Super-fast SSD storage & processors
- Reduce load times with our Intel Xeon E5 processors, combined with our high-level Intel and Sandisk SSD's for super low latency.
- Free daily backups & malware scans
- To ensure your peace-of-mind, your website will be scanned and backed up daily to protect against data-loss and viruses. If anything happens, we'll fix it for you.
- Free privacy and security protection
- Stay safe against network floods and hack attempts with 24/7 monitoring by various Cisco IDS & Anomaly Detection tools.
- Optimized sharing for better speeds
- We isolate your accounts into a "Lightweight Virtualized Environment," similar to a VPS in order to greatly boost security, stability, and speed.
- GDPR Compliant
- Your privacy is important, and so are your users. We handle personal data in accordance with all GDPR compliant criteria.
- Affordable Pricing Without Surprises
- Unlike some other shared hosting providers who increase their renewal prices after the first year, we offer you the most affordable rates in the market for life without raising the price on you later!
- Softaculous One-Click Installer
- Use Softaculous to install the most popular website CMS with 1-click. This includes some of the web's most used solutions including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
It’s easy to get started.
Free website migration
- No downtime
- Done by experts
- 100% stress free
Great speeds. Reliable service. European Servers. Web hosting as it should be.
Latency to different countries:
- 15ms to United Kingdom
- 10ms to Netherlands
- 30ms to Italy
- 35ms to Spain
- 50ms to Greece
- UK Datacentre
- Amsterdam Datacentre
Top rated by customers like you
When you need unrivaled performance, support, and reliability
|How our entry plans compare:|
|Number of domains||1||1||1||1|
|CPU||2 Cores||2 Cores||1 Core||2 Cores|
Shared hosting is what we call "new website hosting" or "small scale hosting". It's the most common and popular hosting online because of it's reliable and affordable nature.
It's called shared hosting because the service provider hosts multiple websites on one physical web server.
Most websites don't use alot of resources, so shared hosting lets us offer a reliable service at a low cost.
However, because of this, sometimes you get other peoples websites using a lot of bandwidth, which can slow your website down, so we counteract that with what we call a "Lightweight Virtualized Environment" to isolate your server space more than what other providers do in order to maximise your speed, reliability and security.