We solve hosting problems for freelancers.
As a freelancer you learn early on that you need to be extremely efficient with your time. And managing hosting issues is probably not maximising the value of time spent!
Custom setup • Unlimited support • Europe's #1 managed VPS
How to tell if managed hosting is right for you:
You worry about server issues way too often while your real expertise is something else.Is there always “something” wrong with your hosting? Do you feel like your time is being repeatedly drained away from revenue producing jobs to manage server issues?
You have considered hiring a freelancer to help you with server stuff.Even if you hire another freelancer to manage your server, you'll still be the one responsible if something goes wrong. Your clients will email you and not the freelancer.
You search Google for Linux tutorials for help with basic system administration tasks.Working on servers while learning system administration is dangerous. Make a single mistake and you can accidentally erase your server or leave your website open to vulerabilities.
You feel like system administration is taking over your life and soul.Do you have no desire to learn every detail about bash scripts, webservers, email servers, cron jobs and database optimisation? For many freelancers, especially the artistic types (designers, writers, marketers, etc.), it’s a nightmare.
99.999% uptime from Europe's #1 managed hosting provider
- Our reliability claims are backed up by strong SLAs
- Get an expert's take during onboarding
- Eliminate downtime with top-shelf enterprise hardware
- Free, painless migrations managed completely by us
- A refreshingly cost-effective alternative to DIY hosting
- Unlimited access to Level 3 support - 24x7x365
- Keep full control over your hosting with root access
- Strong discounts for freelancers involved in tech startups
- Free scale-assist for when you need more resources
- Liberate yourself with time saving managed services
Customer stories from freelancers like you!
One big change in coming over to EuroVPS was the transparency. I could tell exactly how much bandwidth, how much CPU and memory and how much storage I was allocated.
According to the monthly reports I have, I see that the uptime is never less than 99.99% with EuroVPS. And I don't need to resort to support assistance because my website works fine and I'm happy for that.
Interested in working together?
Find out how we can take your freelance business to the next level