Write for us?
Looking for guest blogging opportunities?
Get traffic, backlinks, and exposure by introducing your site to our rapidly growing community.
If you have an idea for a guest post then please contact us with your idea, a title and general outline of the post following our guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines:
We will not accept generic posts and posts that do not meet the following criteria:
- Blog posts should be at least 1,500 words and of high quality
- Include at least 2-3 images within the blog post.
- Link out to at least two relevant sources to support your article.
- Topics should be about system administration, web performance optimisation, security, online marketing, development. If you have another idea that you think will be a nice fit, prepare an outline and we'll let you know if it can work.
- Please submit an author bio no longer than 300 characters. Author image should be in .png or .jpg format. We prefer 300px wide and 300px in length.
- We particularly love "How-to" posts, Ultimate guides, and case studies but you are free to submit any idea about a post and we will review it.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that hasn't been published before).
How to submit:
Send us to 2-3 topic ideas and we will see which one we want you to write. Send your email (with a subject line: EuroVPS Guest Post) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.