Private Clouds for Demanding Websites and Applications
We thoroughly audit your existing infrastructure to determine the best possible solution to meet your complex hosting needs.
These solutions are designed for very high-traffic web sites, sites with specific security needs, or medium/large businesses looking for a managed outsourced web solution that would like to tailored a mix of production servers, development systems, and high performance system live varnish or memcached, this is the solution.
To find out how we can help your web presence with our advanced server offerings, please contact our sales staff by phone or email to answer any specific questions you may have.
We are happy to use their infrastructure with their top level of technical support, they’ve become an embedded component of our business process.
David H. President of EasyCom SARL
Ingredients of a Private Cloud
- HP Proliant BL460c G7
- HP Proliant DL380 G7
- HP Carrier Class c7000 Bladecenter
- EMC Clariion SAN Systems
- Percona SQL
- HA Proxy
- XenServer and VMware
- Your website
Services included in our Private Clouds
All EuroVPS Private Clouds as above are built using either VMware ESXi, or XenServer, dependant upon project or customer requirements. We start by delivering at least 3 HP BL460c G7 blades, using Intel Xeon Nehalem & Westmere processors, starting with the Xeon E5520. We first install a Hypervisor, and then deliver Webserver Virtual Machines, HAproxy Load Balancers, MySQL servers, and Solaris ZFS NFS servers, as per customer requests.
Some customers prefer to have these configurations on bare metal, in which case we can require 6-8 blades to build out a private cloud. Many measurements must be taken before any private cloud is built, performance metrics from any existing configuration are very helpful to properly size IOPS and Database server capacity, as well as NFS server scaling. There is not a single size for a private cloud that can fit all customers, and therefore the above pricing is provided for reference only.
All Private Clouds are custom order and are built individually for each customer making the most of the hardware such that the maximum reliability and efficiency is accomplished at the lowest possible price.
- Bespoke hosting architecture design and implementation
- 99.99% architecture SLA
- Continuous internal and 3rd party server metric and application monitoring
- Proactive maintenance, updates and system patches
- Daily, weekly, and monthly off-Site backup services included
- Post-setup high touch support with priority support
- High-Performance guaranteed, backed by SLA
- Cloud virtualization enabled or bare metal clusters available
- Expert implementation of NGiNX, Varnish, HAproxy, hand-built clusters
- Discounts for Open-Source initiatives. Enquire sales for more info.
NOTE: add on services such as CDN will be provided in your quote